I mostly learned:
- I have been incomplete in documenting my sources.
- I still do not have a grasp on how I should keep a research log.
- I need to be keeping research notes.
- I need to share more while only giving spoonfuls at a time.
- There is more to genealogy than documents and sources.
- I wasn't ready for DNA and I don't think it is ready for me either.
- I have 8588 people in my legacy database with over 50,000 individual source attributions or events.
- I have 3319 people in my ancestry.com profile with 6,050 records, 219 stories, 713 photos, and 7449 shaky leaf hints.
- I have 260 contributions to Wiki-tree.
- I started adding sources and pictures to Family Tree and created a watch-list for 369 individuals.
- I started five different family Facebook pages and posted information and pictures to share.
- I started this blog, joined Google+, updated my twitter and Instagram accounts.
I feel like I am spinning my wheels.